Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Blogger Bookshelves

I already have a long list of projects I am going to tackle next year, but one of my ever changing projects is the bookshelf in my office. I love adding new trinkets, books, rearranging all my items to get it styled perfectly.

Some fellow bloggers have some inspiring bookshelves I couldn't help but share:






Taylor of Sterling Style



Kelly of The Glamourai


Her entire FABULOUS home was just featured on Apartment Therapy

So Ladies, What do your shelves look like? Books/Trinkets/Pictures/Boxes? How often do you change it up? Is it in your office/living room/bedroom..Share links if you have them!!

10 comments:

  1. One of my bookshelves is a mix of books and souvenirs from places I've visited. It's an ecclectic mix but it makes me happy every time I look at it!

    http://starfishandsundresses.blogspot.com/2010/06/peek-at-our-new-place-dining-area.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dream is to have a huge house with a gorgeous library displaying all my books proudly. This is a great post! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have two etageres, one in my bedroom and one in the living room, filled with books and trinkets! Those are my spots for the weird things I pick u along the way!!
    But, I really would love to have some REAL bookcases.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bookshelves! I hope to have an entire room or wall of them in the future. In face, my bookshelf is probably the only thing I'm proud of in my room at the moment. You would have died at the house I was just in this weekend, she has an entire wall of a bookshelf and the ceilings are so high that she had the coolest sliding ladder to reach the top books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inspiration for an organized New Year~ love it!

    K~
    hautehothawt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. these bookshelves are so great!! i can't wait to have one to decorate one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loveeee bookshelves! I think I've asked my dad to build me some for about 10 years now haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love either all white or all black shelves!! And the best part, you can can start with a cheap little bookcase and make it look expensive looking! Can't wait to see the end result!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!