Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Cheers to 2010!




Hope you ladies have a wonderful and safe celebration of the end of 2010! Hope it is filled with lots of champagne, dancing, and kisses at midnight!

I'm taking the rest of the week off since I am up in the Bay Area with my besties.

I will be back in full force next week with recaps of my trip, the holidays, some resolutions and goals for 2011, and hopefully, I'll have settled on an idea for my blogger series for 2011!

Cheers kittens, and here's a toast to end the year with:

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy the week off! Happy New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a WONDERFUL vacation! can't wait to see what you've got cookin' for 2011! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that toast! happy new year danielle! wishing you all the best for 2011 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you Danielle! I hope it is a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year!
    Keep inspiring :)

    pickingwildflowersblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi darling!
    Wanted to stop by and wish you an amazing new year! Thank you for all of your support this year! We gotta meet one of these days for coffee!!

    Wishing you all the best,
    Hal

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!