Monday, December 13, 2010

Crushing on Kate Spade's Studio Mona Coat

Since Kate Spade's fall look book came out, I have been totally smitten with the studio mona coat(which is now on sale, it is $521 from $749)



As you all know, I live in LA, so um, having another heavy coat on top of the few I already have isn't realllly practical, no matter how amazing it is

Then, Miss Emma Pillsbury wore it to send New Directions off to Sectionals

and even her costar is smitten, as she wore it in London while they performed on X-Factor

Le sigh. The skirt version may be a little more realistic for my lifestyle, but it's just not the same

8 comments:

  1. you know how I love stripes!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. it has short sleeves. i say, go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fell in love when I saw it on Glee. So cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, I LOVE it! Stripes are always lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's SO cute! I love the color, the stripes, the shape...LOVE it all.

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE that! the collar is so unique. want, want, want!!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!