Thursday, December 16, 2010

Drugstore Beauty Buys


I could spend hours going through the makeup aisles at Target. Especially if there is a sale going on. Everytime I come home, I find more and more goodies from last time that I am just waiting to test out.

Here are a few of my recent favorites:

I first discovered Rimmel Makeup on a high school trip to London..at that time you couldn't get it in the states and I couldn't stop thinking about it..now you can find it everywhere! This mascara I find to be equivalent to Benefit

I think this Covergirl lipstain is the best around..lasts really long and doesn't dry out my lips

I ADORE thes 5.00 ELF kits..this eye edition I keep in my gym bag so I don't have to take all my makeup with me in the morning..it's perfect

5 comments:

  1. the cover girl lipstain... i have it, and love it! i don't usually wear drugstore lip color... but THAT pen is genius!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love me some drugstore makeup- especially Loreal mascara. The Elf eye kit looks great- I'll definitely be looking for this! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you - I am SUCH a target junkie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day as all your friends and family celebrate amazing you :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!