Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy *Birthday* Weekend!




Hello dolls! Hope you all had a great week..I will be out today since it is indeed my 26th birthday( as well as my mommy's bday!)



I decided to be a little crazy and take the day off today , so we're going to go shopping in Beverly Hills, have a light lunch because the whole family is celebrating tonight with dinner at Gordon Ramsay's resturant at The London Hotel in West Hollywood

I'm going to consider 26 still mid twenties-I'm not quite sure if I am ready to be in my late 20s...

What will I be wishing for this evening when I blow out the candles? Another year filled with love and support from my family and friends, snuggles from Georgie, and I think my mantra is going to be just let it be. In the past I have been known to get in my own head sometimes and focus on what hasn't happened in that "plan" I made for myself years ago..Everything is happening the way God is guiding me, so I'm going to sit back and just live and let it be..hopefully in some new shoes

Enjoy your weekend..it's your last full weekend to get that shopping done!

18 comments:

  1. we're birthday twins! except I'm a year older. Enjoy your day! and I think I'll take your mantra on for the next year as well. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!! I totally remember that you and your mom share a bday and that it would always fall on Christmas Mass! Enjoy your day, indulge at The London and have a fantastic time with your family and friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Lady! Sounds like you have a fabulous day planned!! Enjoy every second! WE have the best day! love having my birthday so close to the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Danielle! Sounds like you have a super fab day planned!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday danielle!!!!!!!!! and same to your mama!! so many december birthdays, i swear ive been seeing them all over blog land.

    but yours is on a friday this year, so MILK it! yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday! It's adorable that you and your mom have the same.
    Bisous,
    Rachel
    lovealamode.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!! The big 26!! Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. darling!!!
    your such a little baby!!!
    i'm going to put you in my bjorn and take you to the mall myself!!
    so, so young!! tee hee!
    have a great one!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday love. Hope it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Belated birthday. I hope you had a wonderful birthday dinner last night. And you're right; everything happens for a reason (even if we can't see that at the time.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday!!! I hope you had an excellent weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh Happy Happy Birthday!!!! Take a few more days off lol. Just tell your boss I said it was cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Danielle,

    I am sorry I am late to the party but I hope you had the HAPPIEST of BIRTHDAYS! I think your new mantra sounds great and I hope a new pair of shoes came your way this weekend!
    xx,

    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy (belated) Birthday! You are for SURE still mid-twenties fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOLL!!! Hope this year is filled with love, happiness, health, friendship and success!!

    ps 26 is still totally mid- 20s

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday because you sure do deserve it :) You're a fabulous 26! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday darling! I hope you had a spectacular weekend! What did you think of GR's restaurant? What kind of goodies did you get? We really must grab a drink soon one of these days!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!