Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy~Best Friend~Weekend!


Happy weekend loves! I CANNOT wait for this day to be over so I can go pick up my bestest from the airport for a fabulous weekend! I'm still not super sure what we're going to do/see/eat or break it to her that we're not dancing with celebs his weekend, but nonetheless, it will be fabulous!!

Last time she came down was for my birthday in 2007-thankfully, I've abandoned wearing leggings as pants and scarves as tops since then-but I keep it real for you ladies..:)

What do you loves all have planned...and LA ladies..any last min suggestions for me! I'm def thinking of the new Santa Monica Place, um, but that's about all I got..

11 comments:

  1. Saddle Ranch is always a classy establishment. one of my personal favs ;)

    LOL

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has your friend ever been to Venice Beach? My boyfriend took me their when we went to LA in October and I thought all the little crafts and people were so neat and interesting.
    Bisous,
    Rachel
    lovealamode.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I bet you are so excited. I don't live in LA, but when I go down there to visit my friends... I LOVE going to The Grove. So many good restaurants and I bet it is decorated so pretty for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. shoot! i want to visit you! have a blast. i'll be thinking about all the fun you two are having while i'm at home recovering from this blasted cold!! cheers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I wish I lived in LA to know things about it! lol Have fun with your bestest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh I am SOOOOO jealous of the adventures you guys are going to have!! Do tell and share them soon :) Hope you've had a great weekend my dear blogging friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nothing like seeing a BFF after an absence! have a blast

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope you had an absolutely amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice post!lovely blog, hope you will become a follower of my blog too?
    xoxo

    ps and dont forget to join my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sounds like a great weekend! can't wait to hear what you ladies did!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!