Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Tickled Pink Christmas

Have you ladies discovered Christine's blog? One day a comment led me to a blog that led me to a comment that led me to a blog(that is quality work getting done during my 9-5) and here I ended up. Her home is gorgeous. Her posts are gorgeous. I found myself devouring every post and saving them in my files

She posted some peeks into her pink holiday decor, and I LOVE. I have always loved pink-from walls to pillows to champagne to lipstick-so this just fits me perfectly!






Check out her blog here to be even more inspired

12 comments:

  1. I do love pink a lotttttt... A pink Christmas would be super cute. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her blog. It's definitely one of my daily reads! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a great blog!!


    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    Fashion by He

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous post!!!! Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO GREAT! love the pictures you featured! i'm heading to her blog now

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh la freaking la! I love pink! Totally gonna check out her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love the pink so much :) Especially the ornaments hanging from the chandelier. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christine is fantastic!! her style is right up my alley as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for featuring my little pinkified Christmas and for the delightful blog write up- so sweet of you!! Made my day and it's been a rather annoying one- I'm having major computer issues so I'm going a little nuts- was so nice to come home and see your post!! And thanks for the sweet comments as well eveyone! XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is one magnifiscent mantle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. a pink christmas that would be absolutely fabulous. I love the mantle. I am your newest follower.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!