Happy Friday loves! I figured to end this years "In the bag series" and to celebrate the 2nd birthday of this little blog, I'd share what is in my bag
I can never again wonder why my bag is so heavy!
- Jonathan Adler Highlighters-just purchased on sale at Kitson over the weekend
- About 12.75 in change(I counted)
- Forever 21 sunnies
- Lanvin for H&M red lipstick-I've been rocking red on weekends out a lot more recently
- Hot Pink Kate Spade Planner-my lifeline. If I lost this, I would literally die
- 3 misc pens
- Kate Spade Red Polka Dot notebook to jot down lists, blog ideas, measurements, confirmation numbers, etc
- Forever 21 plaid scarf from about 3 years ago since my office is an icebox
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Umbrella I purchased at the store a few years ago
- Kate Spade Leopard Wallet* I bought on ebay for like 12.00
- Blackberry Storm
- Mac Studio Fix
- Hello Kitty Cotton Candy Lip Gloss from the dollar spot at Target
- ELF Lip Plumper-another cheap Target find..I LOVE this brand
- Random Brush-appears to probably be a bronzer brush of some sort
Have a fab weekend loves!!
*I really should have my life sponsored by Kate Spade.