Monday, January 10, 2011

Fashion Meets Interior Design

When My favorite fashion design houses and interiors meet, I am in absolute heaven. Nothing like my two passions making a baby and having an amazing result

My absolute dream item EVER EVER EVER to own for my home would be a vintage Louis Vuitton Trunk

I would do exactly what Miss Tisdale did with it, and convert it into a fabulous coffee table

The Hermes Avalon blanket is another gorgeous staple for the home

Sadly, I am allergic to cashmere, so that will never be for me

These Vintage Gucci glasses would look so chic on any bar cart serving your guests

I love how Nicky Hilton converted an estate sale find in the Hamptons-a vintage Chanel Tray-into a side table for her Hollywood Hills home

Tory Burch has some new office accessories


This valentines day paperweight would be a great presie, and reminds me of the ones sold on IOMOI

I have a little vintage designer in my home as well. I found a pucci cushion on ebay a few years ago and it fits perfectly in my Ikea office chair


I've resised upgrading to a "big kid" chair just because the pillow is so perfect on this one, and I don't know where else to use it!


21 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS!!!!!!
    Man, Ms. Tisdale is all grown up and looking fab! Almost didn't recognize her. Thanks for sharing all this beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great decor! I'm LOVING her outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the LV trunk table....aghh I want one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a Louie trunk...sigh. I think your pillow & chair combination are the perfect complement to one another:)

    Amy R.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE the LV trunk! i have been wanting to do that one day since i was in high school!! all of these are amazing!!

    hope Georgie is feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of the pics! so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love!

    I'm sending off your gift tomorrow. I'm such a mailing fail lol.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ob-sessed with the Chanel side table! wow...so pretty! I'm loving your blog! Can't wait to read more!!!!

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the LV trunk and that chanel tray table!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fantastic pieces! love the Gucci glasses and of course the LV trunk.
    p.s I'm your newest follower..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll take one of each! Love your eBay find : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea! I have to get one right away! Hope you had an amazing weekend doll. Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow. use LV trunk as coffee table. I guess i have to say it is a pretty fabulous idea~ love ur blog. following!

    plz check my blog out!


    @ Click here to help!
    @ Cute Stuff!
    @ xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Agreed! The LV trunk coffee table is perfection in every way. I also LOVE those Gucci bar glasses! FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this post, fashion mixed with interior design results in my favorite cocktail!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always look at pics like these and think "If only..." Love your pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the trunk and the tray table. Great pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want them all! Especially the Chanel tray and Gucci glasses. I, too, am obsessed w/ LV trunks and look forward to having a stack of them in my bedroom one day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That trunk coffee table is pretty amazing...

    ...Megan
    http://anotherzoeday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the Hermes blanket...it's a possibility that it's because my first initial is on it! But allergic to Cashmere? Oh no! The coffee table is divine.

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!