Monday, January 3, 2011

I Left My Heart in San Francisco

Happy 2011 my dears! How was everyones holiday??

I am back from San Francisco and had a great time. Good food, Good drinks, Good Friends..I miss it already.

I took a few pictures( taking more pics is one of my resolutions, I've become horrible at it!) and wanted to share from the highlights

Tuesday we went out to Ripon in Central California for a fabulous sushi dinner and to see Jessica's new house..it is gorgeous!

Wednesday evening we had an amazing dinner at Press in Napa with Jaclyn's parents and husband. delish doesn't even begin to describe it!


Thursday we headed out to our bar in college to see Diamond Dave, and he did not disappoint


Friday evening was NYE~I wore my purple Lanvin number and loved it..the rain was a bummer-since the bathrooms for this venue was outside :/ I had fun, but I think from now on it will be a little more low key things..I have officially become old!

Saturday Sara spend the entire day with me, and we went to a lovely Italian dinner in North Beach followed by a few bars-it was a little too much fun..catching my flight Sunday was a horrible experience lol

Even Georgie celebrated while being babysat by my parents

So fill me in ladies, how did you ring in the new year!

8 comments:

  1. George looks like he had a bit of fun himself :) He is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for not using the photo where my arm looks massive.

    Miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. darling pictures!! i'm trying to take more photos as well this year! so far, i've failed - yikes! sounds like a fantastic trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! love the new profile one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had so much fun! San Francisco is one of my all time favorite cities. There is so much to do, see and taste. Talk about amazing restaurants, the food in that city is amazing! I spent the holidays with family and friends, eating way too much yummy food and taking a short trip to the beach. Thanks for posting!:)

    xo,

    Molly Jane

    PS. Happy New Year! Hope you had a wonderful holiday season!:) Stop by and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i know, so often the plans are too big and too much expectations lie on this one night! at least you were with your best gals!!!

    ps love the new profile pic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, Diamond Dave is an icon here!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, I live like ten minutes away from Ripon! Gaah! Would have been so fun to meet you! Hit me up nect time you are coming to the central valley!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!