Friday, January 21, 2011

January My Favorite Find: Hallie of the Glam Lamb

Hello loves! I am so happy to announce the new blogger series for 2011.."My Favorite Find." Each month we'll feature a blogger who has had the ultimate shopping karma experience. Whether it is a fab vintage or thrifting find, a great dress on sale, or the last pair of fabulous heels at Nordies in your size, I'm excited to see what these lovely ladies are going to share!

First up is Hallie of The Glamb Lamb...





My best flea market/vintage find was not an easy decision to narrow down, since I have a few.... But, my coffee table has got to be the winner. It's a vintage gold metal coffee table base with a hand-cut lotus flower and gold bamboo details. I have actually seen similar ones on 1st dibs and Decorati - so I know it was a great find. I purchased it at an Estate Sale in Beverly Hills from a man who was selling his parents old furniture and needed to get it out of the sold condo fast. He charged me $140 and I was sold immediately!

Danielle - thanks so much for asking me to be a part of your series!! This was such a fun assignment. I can't wait to see what other bloggers come up with for great vintage finds!!!

Thanks Hallie! Below are some similar tables on 1st dibs..if it's on there, you know its a great deal!! Don't forget to check out Hallie's blog for more amazing design inspiration

15 comments:

  1. LOVE the idea for the 2011 series! That living room is superb! Love the soft colors and vintage/modern feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. And what a gorgeous room! Very cool series, I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!! every time I hear of someone scoring a great deal on CL I feel the need to search my local one for hours...I never know what I'm looking for though haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. you always have the best series :)
    i love the room!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous piece, and a fabulous space! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great series!!! you rock. i need to know what is on that coffee table!?!!?
    is that a trout?! salmon? candlestick? i'm obsessed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This will be a fun series to follow! Although sometimes I get too jealous and other peeps great scores!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tables! Those pillows are great, color + pattern = perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, what a fun series idea. Smarty pants.

    And I would LOVE this coffee table. Not sure the boyfriend would approve of it though. :( Still so awesome! I also love her Schumacher pillows and campaign dresser too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How crazy...I started a new series initially called "My Favorite Find" as well and then I renamed it "A Favorite Find"! I also do a "What to Wear Wednesday" segment and my name is Danielle. I feel like we are living parallel lives in some weird way. Here's a sort of recent favorite find post:
    http://freshquince.blogspot.com/2011/01/favorite-find-therese-in-cama.html
    I really enjoyed your post today as well...awesome find Glam Lamb!!!! Looking forward to what other goodies bloggers have found as well! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute! i love the table and the whole room, esp the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the idea for this series and what a great way to start. I love hearing stories about shopping finds like this- it gives me hope to keep thrifting. Fab coffee table!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you sooooo much for posting this!!!! I am so honored to be up on your site!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hallie has amazing taste, and what a fabulous find!! I love her living room, wish I could move right in!

    Nancy xo

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!