Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Little Wisdom from Darius Rucker

Every stoplight I didn’t make
Every chance I did or I didn’t take
All the nights I went too far
All the ones that broke my heart
All the doors that I had to close
All the things I knew but I didn’t know
Thank God for all I missed
Cause it led me here to this




I am a huge fan of "country star" Darius Rucker-not that I didn't like Hootie-and I heard his new song on the radio over the Christmas holiday and thought it is a perfect mantra for 2011


10 comments:

  1. What a great song! Love your blog by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is one of our favorites...

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally awesome song and theme for 2011! great post and inpiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Darius Rucker and that is a great song!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darius is great!

    http://heistcambon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this song. Thank you for posting it! He is turning out to be a great country star! But I do like Hootie as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got into this huge country song downloading obsession, will add this one to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love him and your blog. I just stumbled on it and so glad I did. = )

    ReplyDelete
  9. My husband loves Darius Rucker too! Plays his music all.the.time.

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!