Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What I Wore: Dinner at the Huntley Hotel

Hello loves!

Last Saturday, me and my best guy friend went to dinner at the Penthouse at the Huntley Hotel "for" Dine La. Except I mixed up the dates and it wasn't Dine La. But oh well. Any ladies in LA I recommend it. The hotel is gorgeous, as is the restaurant, and the food was delish! We started with cheese and truffle flat bread, then I had the shortribs and we split a side of Mac and Cheese.
Afterwards, we went to Brentwood Country Mart for the BEST ice cream Ever at Sweet Rose Creamery where they had HOME Made Marshmallows, which I ate so fast I spilled all over my skirt..in front of Alyson Hannigan and her husband.

I'm excited to share this outfit because-minus my handbag-the entire thing is under 100.00. Talk about budget!


Top-Forever 21. 10.99. Purchased over the summer, they may still have them.
Skirt-Lanvin x H&M 59.99
Shoes-Forever 21 25.80
Bag-Alexander Wang Rocco


15 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that dinner description has made VERY hungry. It sounds absolutely delicious. Loving your bright blue top as well ...such a great pop of colour! xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit!
    New follower... I loved your comment today over on love lipstick and pearls!

    www.rissyblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit and i'm totally J over your bag, i've loved that one forever!! you look so cute!

    I'm happy Rissy found you! She's a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfit! you rock it well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have those shoes! Love the outfit, you look great! Love the Huntley, you should try it for brunch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous, love! I've never been- I will have to put it on my places to check out :) xoxo, Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ps. Just realized I wasn't following you on here! So sorry- fixed now :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Huntley hotel! It's a block away from my office, and has a fabulous happy hour.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking gorgeous (as always)! I love the cobalt blue. I am sporting a similar look today at work but the cobalt blue is the skrit and the black is the top.

    I am hoping to check out Cleo for dine LA next week! I went to a wedding shower at the Huntley and it was straight up gorgeous there! Glad you had a great time.

    And don't worry, we all would have made a fool of ourselves over homemade marshmallows, celebrity or not :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, you're right....it is Jamie's home from Furbish!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very nice...loving the allyson hannigan reference (&heart buffy and himym)

    Girl Meets Handbag


    Murval Paris

    ReplyDelete
  12. You rocked it Danielle and what a sweet smile! xx your long lost twin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've had drinks at the Huntley, but never dinner. It's lovely. Glad to know the food is good. Also, I've been dying to try Sweet Rose Creamery

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!