Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What I Wore: Winter Wedding

So, I decided to feature some of my ensembles on the blog when I can in a "What I Wore" feature after receiving several emails and comments. I would love to show you all more outfits, but there are a few reasons that probably won't happen:
1- I live alone. So until George or the ladies at LA Fitness want to take my pictures daily, it won't happen
2-My work outfits aren't too exciting. Lots of J.Crew, Theory, and Club Monaco.
3-I still am awful at taking pictures. I had planned on taking these pics as soon as I got to the wedding, but that didn't happen, so these are about 3 hours in-aka 3 hours of the bar-so please don't mind the saucy pose. I will try to get better

A reason I wanted to do this is because I am a bargain shopper. The phrase "champagne taste on a beer budget" is my life, I'm just incredibly savvy and get designer items at insane prices. The key is to shop around, know your sizing, and I have a bff sales lady at Nordstrom Rack who pulls stuff for me. It is all about patience my dears

So, without further delay, What I Wore to a Winter Wedding:



Dress-Hanni y from Nordstrom Rack
Bag-Asos Feather clutch I just had to have after Gareen blogged about it
Shoes-Christian Louboutin Prive Pumps from Off 5th Outlet

14 comments:

  1. Always go with navy. Melissa just picked up one she is wearing to a wedding in Houston in Feb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful. you look like a baby catherine zeta!! super hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great color on you and I love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute dress!

    i think if i ever stumbled upon loubs at off 5th, i would buy them, regardless of size! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh girl you look FAB-U-LOUS!! I can't wait to see more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you on the pics - it gets easier and when I'm uncomfortable or don't like my face I just cut off the head and keep the outfit. Sounds morbid, but in actuality works like a charm.

    I love the dress!! And I would pass out on the ground if I found a pair of Loubs off 5th or anywhere they weren't regular price. Congrats!!

    xo,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fabulous, Danielle! I love your dress and shoes. It's so true that shopping around is important. I'm trying to be really good about my shopping habits and have been doing a great job lately! I've stopped the impulse purchases (for now, haha) and it feels fantastic! Thanks for your tips.

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great dress! Love the color for winter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is crazy gorgeous and I have that Asos feather clutch too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look stunning! Love the whole look!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great!!! Nothing a little courage juice can't cure...ps I like the saucy pose!!!

    And those shoes are a major score....I NEVER find cute shoes when I go there or clothes for that matter...maybe you should look for me 36.5?!!! ;)

    Look great and try the timer, thats what i do most times!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nordstrom Rack is practically my BFF! Love me a good bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look OOOh So pretty here! Love the dress, shoes and hair. Gorgeous!

    Can't wait to meet up with you ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute!

    I love the line "champagne taste on a beer budget"....so using that sometime.

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!