Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Blogger Style Crush:Blair of Atlantic-Pacific

I love finding new style blogs to devour..and lately it seems like all these fabulous women live in SF! Maybe it is the universe telling me I shouldn't have moved..

anyways, Blair of Atlantic-Pacific has such a unique, classic, girly style, once again mixing high and low, reusing pieces, and style her hair in fabulous updos all the while











Hope you all have some time on your hands..you're just going to eat her entire blog up

17 comments:

  1. she works with my best friend. love her style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I'm obsessed. Love her style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is fabulous! another reason i wish i didn't move...i'm SURE we would have been friends...haha! i wish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the thigh highs!! I am a sucker for them myself!! Great jackets too~ off to check her blog out!!
    http://hautehothawt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been following her for a while, her style is gorg. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her blog! She has great style and such pretty pictures to show it off!

    www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her style and SF is the best for pretty pictures. I'm off to check out her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!

    Thanks for sharing this, I'm going to have to check out her blog.

    Your blog is so unique by the way, love the content!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the feature Danielle!! So flattered :)
    xoxo
    BEE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Danielle, thanks for introducing me to a new blog! Quite the stylish one and I am loving it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing style!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the outfits! great pics

    http://nauticalwheelerjewelry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love her style, and I loved the little peeks i got of my city :)
    Her skirt at the very end is so precious. I wonder where she was heading off to...

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!