Friday, February 25, 2011

Hello Weekend...


Happy Weekend loves! What is on the agenda?? I am actually heading up to SF today( impromptu trip planned about 36 hours ago to play nurse for the weekend) and am heading apparently into the snow...but my home of Simi is supposed to get it while I am away as well...I'll have to report back with I'm sure hundred of pictures of my parents puppysitting Georgie in it

Also, my mom surprised me with this fun Kate Spade iPhone case from the outlet, so there we go! And if I have accidentally deleted your comment this week, I am sorry! I'm still working on figuring this little device out!


5 comments:

  1. Ooh mini trips are fun, and I make no secret of the fact that I love San Francisco!
    Where is there a Kate Spade outlet around here? I don't think there are any in Northern California at least. Now I'll have to check!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! There is a huge Kate outlet near my home in Austin... I guess I'll have to check it out when I'm there for spring break in a few weeks :)
    Bisous,
    Rachel
    http://lovealamode.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a fab weekend!! and have safe travels :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the case! those colors are divine!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!