Wednesday, February 2, 2011

High off of High Gloss

Have you all devoured High Gloss, the new online magazine by some of my favorite bloggers??

It is INSANELY fabulous! But I have to say, my favorite was the Boston bachlorette pad designed by Erin Gates of Elements of Style..I just happened to have featured the kitchen before








So fabulously chic and girly, I just died over all of the elements


Some of my other favorite spreads were:


A Valentines Brunch


Twelve Classic Investment pieces


Jamie's FABULOUS home and store


and more goodies to scoop up recommended by Nicole

12 comments:

  1. High Gloss was amazing! I love every single page. And Erin's pink apartment was by far my favorite!! I featured the kitchen once before too. Loved it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree- it is truly fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl I adore your blog, so inspirational! I am in love with the picture of the Valentines day brunch! I am inspired to have one now!

    xo Lynzy
    http://sparklingfootsteps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that pink!!!

    http://hautehothawt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to tell myself that if I had a lot of money, my apartment would be that fabulous... or my mansion cause ya know I'd be insanely rich ahha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Beautiful designs.. thanks so much for sharing!!!

    xoxo hitomineko xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. you and me both- I LOVE the first issue so far!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love her style, that home is so chic and romantic

    ReplyDelete
  9. these pictures are SO beautiful and inspirational. i love them!

    that home is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Erin's style- so chic and feminine. So excited to for High Gloss! Very exciting!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfection! Can I have that pink couch?! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this post :) Thanks for the info on the High Gloss Mag. SOO GREAT!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!