Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Perfect Brunch Outfit



These aren't the most flattering pictures of Miss Bynes, but I couldn't help but love this outfit for a casual Saturday afternoon brunch..it is totally my inspiration for my upcoming San Francisco trip(hopefully the weather will permit, but you never know in March!)

I recently just scooped up a beige blazer, add my Minnie pants, a basic white tee most likely scored from the boys, the same Chanel flats seen above, and the biggest sunnies I have for post Friday night recovery.all and all a perfect ensemble to enjoy bottomless Mimosas here with Sara. I love when I see an outfit I adore and don't need to make any new purchases to accomplish it!


13 comments:

  1. That Yes Style blazer is to die for - perfect color and price. Cool if I copy you and order?? Can you just dress me???

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfit is perfect casual chic! As for wearing it March, just make sure you have a nice fat scarf and a big coat stowed away somewhere. It is so unpredictable over here (but I'm sure you knew that already)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree! And it looks so effortless.
    Bisous,
    Rachel
    http://lovealamode.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh em gee! didn't realize that was Amanda Bynes... I thought Stephanie Pratt at first, and now I'm upset that she is even a part of my conscious thought gag.

    Ne who... very cute outfit and absolutely brunch appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have also recently acquired the Chanel flats pictured and they are honestly changing my life. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never would have guessed it's Amanda if you hadn't told me! Agreed, it IS a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute!! i really like Amanda Bynes...... it probably was just a bad photo day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite part is the shoes! So classic! I agree with the unflattering pics, but sometimes sacrifice is needed in the name of fashion;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the look! Maybe I will copy you when I head to SF in April :) Love those Minnie pants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thats Amanda Bynes?!? Did not recognize her. Love the outfit too, I've been really into neutrals lately.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the outfit. Might steal the inspiration myself ;)

    You can't be seriously getting snow! you must mean rain in LA.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute outfit, all the colors are my favorites...

    ReplyDelete
  13. yes, love this outfit. it's perfect for the weekend; thanks for sharing the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!