Friday, February 4, 2011

The Weekend is Here!


Happy Weekend loves! What is on your agenda?? God did I have one of those work weeks that made me want to quit about 15 times!
I am seeing Blue Valentine tomorrow, getting a Brazilian Blowout Sunday morning-with crazy wavy hair, I swear by it, and then the big game and the return of Glee!

Lets hear it..Packers or Steelers?? I'm going for Green Bay..for a few reasons, but mostly because my company has a headquarters in Green Bay, and after the week I had, I need a good week next coming up..

10 comments:

  1. I do not like Ben R. sooo packers all the way.
    Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh love that picture! My sister got a Blowout once and I was so envious of her hair. I hope you enjoy Blue Valentine, let us know how it is! Team Packers!! Have a great weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that picture - I want that jacket!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday! So excited about two whole days off from work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That grey leather jacket is sensational. I'd love to have that in my closet. I'm sorry you had a rough week! But sounds like a great weekend lined up. Enjoy!

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. green bay.....i like the color green and i'm very fond of cheese.

    the world would be such a happier place if they'd their big decisions like me.
    xo,
    katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. great picture! want that bag!

    xoxo
    www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun weekend! I've heard so many good things about the Brazilian blowout; hope your hair appt went good today! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. how long does the braz. blow out last?

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that pic!

    hope you had a great weekend love!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!