Friday, March 11, 2011

It's Friday!!!

Happy friday kittens! I am once again in the bay, reunited with my bestest girlfriends for a weekend of brunch, drinks, dancing, belated birthday celebrations, and much more fun

I'll be back on Monday with a full recap..I'm going to try to be good with my resolution and take pictures to share!

Also, I am just elated that my dear friend Justin comes home from Iraq tonight after a 13 month deployment. He was wounded and received a purple heart(we joke that it obvi wasn't purple enough to be sent home), but on Thanksgiving received a personal phone call from President Obama asking how he was doing and thanking him for his service, so he jokes it was worth in the end. I cannot wait to see him for lunch Monday.


2 comments:

  1. Girl nights are so much fun.
    PS We have the same thing on our minds--my Friday post was about dancing too!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!