Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekend Projects

Hello loves! For those of you who follow me on Twitter, this is a little repeat of my tweets on Saturday, but I wanted to share some projects that finally got accomplished around the condo
Sorry for the iPhone pics, I kinda cant find my camera. again.

We put up this amazing Z Gallerie chandy over my kitchen table. It really adds a lot of GLAM to the room.My dad says its a disco ball, and I don't even mind it.



These fabulous curtains from Target went up in the guest bedroom/office. I LOVE LOVE the pattern and the pop it makes.



We updated the old, hunter green ceiling fan in my bedroom to a much more modern one. I know, some of you are like ugh ceiling fans, and I agree, but when it is 102 degrees at night during the summer, you need one. This one looks a lot better in the room for sure.



The closet organization full scale project is getting pushed back a bit for some other big ticket remodels, but I wanted to organize my pretty shoes for display. Some shoes are just too pretty to keep in the box.

Thanks to my daddy for being a trooper on Saturday!
What did you ladies do/accomplish this weekend?

13 comments:

  1. I've been considering that zgallerie pendant for my closet. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some closet organization baaaaad. come over (: ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing better than a disco ball in the middle of our house. Your accessories collection makes me swoon.

    You know what I did this weekend...I spent a ton of moola on items to be featured in my redecorating posts at a later date.

    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. chandy..what chandy? im drooling over your SHOES!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the chandelier and the curtain! You just reminded me how much I need to go to tar-jay today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. all the updates look fabulous! i like the chandy, it has character and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the curtains...target strikes again

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wrote all weekend, and spent time with my mom! Hope you had a great weekend doll! Kori xoxo

    blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how the light turned out! SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dyying over here over your Chanel! Love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE, Love, love the "disco ball"

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!