Thursday, March 31, 2011

What I Wore: Britney Spears Performance

My coworker rocks. His brother works for The Jimmy Kimmel show, and he always offers to have us go. So last Friday when they announced Brit was performing, I immediately asked if there was any way to get in( I was not expecting it, since Brit is on serious lockdown these days)

I didn't find out I was going to get to go with my friend until Tuesday morning, and was beside myself the rest of the work day. We had VIP performance admittance, so we were basically on the stage with her.




Blazer: Yes Style
White T-Shirt: Victoria Secret Pink
Jeans: J.Crew Ankle-outlet purchase, these are similar and on sale
Shoes: Salvatore Ferragamo( they are actually candy apple red, but the stage lighting made them kinda look yellow)
Bag: Givenchy
Sunnies: Urban Outfitters


Here are a few of my over 75 iPhone pics from the mini show. Let me say girl looked good! She could move, she looked like she was having fun, and her weave was great. I was so happy I was almost tearing up(really. I was.)



The stage

not gonna lie, Jason looked like a creeper. I was expecting more.



Hold it Against Me

Big Fat Bass


Till the world ends

10 comments:

  1. from stalking I mean following your twitter I saw you were going to this, and was anxiously anticipated your review! Because critics said she stunk apparently : ( poor little Brit Brit. I'm glad to hear you disagreed.

    You are so fabulous in that outfit... candy apple red flats? love

    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun evening, you looked great as always.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky Girl! Must have been so much fun!!
    xo C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still so jealy....cute outfit though, those Ts are the bomb diggity.

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see Brit in concert! Your outfit looks perfect for rockin away to Brit's songs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im so so jealous! you looked fab and chic as always! I agree, her weave looked great! i thought that too! I loved her costumes as well, but to be completely honest i thought her dancing could have been more full out. I'm not dissapointed though! she still rocked!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahah "her weave was great". that's the first thing I always notice about her and I feel proud of her when her hair looks good. I'd love to see her in concert. You look fab! loving the side braid.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your shoes are absolutely adorable. Looks like it was fun!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!