Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What I Wore: Colton's Baptism


So, I apologize for the picture quality on this. I took about 15 of these, and the wind was so crazy, I looked like cousin it in all of them, but I still wanted to share my experience wearing "The Kate Middleton dress"

I wore this beauty to a baptism on Sunday afternoon where my parents were the Godparents.

Dress: Reiss Nanette Dress
Clutch: Tory Burch Reva from 2007
Shoes: Christian Siriano for Payless..on sale now in the brown

I promise, I will get better with these pics and hopefully post more frequently(if you ladies are interested!)

12 comments:

  1. You sure did Kate Middleton justice with that dress! I absolutely love it, and you look stunning, Danielle! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love this outfit!!

    http://luckysparkle.blogspot.com

    ♡Anya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! would so be interested, I think you have great style! Lovely outfit xx-Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous! Kate Middleton ain't got nothing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl you smoking!!! Kate should be ashamed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress!!! You look amazing in it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! You look so classic and chic:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO chic!!!

    and yes, keep posting!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!