Thursday, April 7, 2011

Initial Baubles

As I've said before, I pretty much stalk Bee of Atlantic-Pacific. I've also been obsessed with her monogram necklace she is often seen rocking



I decided to go on the Max and Chloe website to look for myself, and they have SO MANY options I cannot decide. Wouldn't these make fabulous bridesmaids gifts..I think I may already be forming my Christmas wish list

Disk Pendant in Gold


Monogram in Gold
Small Monogram in Gold

West Avenue Monogram in Silver


And there is an adorable bracelet option I've seen around as well

Jaimere bracelet from Dannijo

11 comments:

  1. I'm liking the bracelet, now if only one can put another monogram on the bracelet?
    Have a great day.
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally obsessed with BEE and all of this gorgeous monogrammed business!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love monogram anything and have been a huge fan of Sarah Chloe and have blogged about them too. I don't own anything yet, but they're all on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so i'm talking about this website, almost all the same stuff
    http://sarahchloe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love monograms, they are so classic and never go out of style. These really are a great idea for special gifts!
    Bisous,
    Rachel
    http://lovealamode.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The second and third necklaces are so pretty!! And the bracelet is to die for!! I'm feeling like I need them!! Well...ONE of them :)

    Thanks for sharing the great find!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lov ethe 2nd necklace and have been wanting one like it but HUGE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just ordered the large monogram necklace in gold today!! I can't wait for it to get here :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I want that first pendant! I'm hosting a blog hop tomorrow for the 2nd Fashion Friday! I'd love for you to link up with us! Let me know if you have questions. Have a great day honey! Kori xoox

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes. love monogrammed jewelry for bridesmaids...totally doing it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have an initial gold necklace that I wear everyday. I get SO many compliments on it! I got it from a great online Jeweler, Danielle Stevens. GREAT prices and are beautiful pieces, check it out.

    http://www.daniellestevens.com/engraved.html

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!