Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What I Wore: Easter Sunday

So, Sunday I ventured using the camera timer. As you can see I cut my forehead off. And didn't really leave enough time before mass to take more. But Georgie seems to be into the picture.
Slowly, I'll get better at these lol


Dress: Trina Turk scored at the sample sale for 20.00
Sweater: Ann Taylor
Bag(on the coffee table): Stephen Sprouse for Louis Vuitton First Edition
Shoes(see below picture): Kate Spade

How did you ladies spend your holiday?

11 comments:

  1. lovely! that's a great color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look sooo cute! I love the shoes mucho. I need to get in the habit of showing myself on my blog. Blah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the color of this dress! so bright and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pink is gorgeous and I love those shoes and sweet Georgie! Happy Easter pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute outfit. Love the shoes and the dress. My and my Groomzilla met some friends for a fun in the sun beach day with ham sandwiches and mimosas..it was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw your outfit looks so pretty and perfect for Easter. Haha your dog is too cute

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. super 'dorable.
    i spent mine eating...i came up for air on monday....3lbs heavier.
    the bunny has left the building.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes to those shoes!! What did you end up making?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that color - perfect for spring and Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love those shoes! kate spade never fails to delight!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!