Tuesday, May 31, 2011

4 Day Work Weeks....


Oh man, four day work weeks always drag on. This week will for sure. I had surgery last Thursday and am not fully recovered, but back to the cubicle I go. It was quite the effort to even get my hair brushed and any sort of normal ensemble on today.

So, tell me loves, what did you all do over the long weekend..I want to hear all about the fun you had! While I slept, iced, and watched every Bravo marathon of Housewives that was played, my fabulous daddy began remodeling my kitchen. He forgot to take before shots(!) but it is coming along great..now we just have to come to an agreement about what we are putting as a backsplash!

8 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better and quick recovery!
    I moved from chicago to philadelphia, so off to unpack for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see the finished product! sorry you're back in the cube.

    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling much better today and that the week doesn't drag on too much! Your dad sounds so nice and handy! 3 cheers for him :)

    Can't wait to see the after pics even if they're aren't before ones ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh god, i dont know why these short weeks drag on, but they totally do.

    here's to a speedy recovery, doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for your dad and I hope this week flies by!

    http://mstwirlyskirts.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you feel better love and heal quickly!

    Kristen from Love Lipstick and Pearls
    http://lovelipstickandpearls.blogspot.com/

    (blogger comments is still being lame)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope you feel better love! is that your frenchie?! that picture is beyond adorable xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was flattened on the couch all weekend. It was quite enjoyable and I hope to do the same in a few days. May they go by speedily...

    Take pics for us now!

    xo,
    C

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!