Monday, May 16, 2011

Look for Less: Elizabeth and James Mason Pump

I've been pretty obsessed with the Elizabeth and James Mason Platform Pump. they're pretty sold out everywhere, and when I can find them it is never in my size. They are 350.00..but Zappos has a pair in Navy on sale for 280.00



Then I considered the Steve Madden Mercy Platform for 150.00, very similar, but I wasn't looking for a nude pair since I have my YSL tribute's and some Jimmy Choo peep toe's

Enter Victoria Secret Colin Stuart Platform Pump for 68.00


I REALLY wanted the Leopard or the Pink Suede, but went practical with the black, since I don't have any black closed toe fancy pants shoes for a night out

I've never ordered any shoes from Victoria Secret..have you? Good experience? I also ordered this blouse, which reminds me of the Elizabeth and James blouse recently worn on Cheetah is the New Black...

update: ordered Sunday, arrived Thursday. Recommend both to everyone!!! amazing!!!

7 comments:

  1. Well look at you, you little bargan shopper! So impressed - and obsessing over that pretty blouse!! Is it longish like the one Alicia has??
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The VS heels look just like the Elizabeth and James pair, great find!! Love the pink and the leopard too!

    xxLily
    goldandgray.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these shoes!!! VS clothing is good quality but usually runs a bit large.

    www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. good finds!!! You are quite the fashion detective:) VIctoria's Secret never does me wrong... loyal customer since I had boobs! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just looked at those last week! I think they are great! Be sure to share how they turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sort of dying! I've never tried these but it may be worth it. Let me know how they feel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are SO pretty! I adore them in every color!!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!