Friday, May 20, 2011

May My Favorite Find: Katie of Daily Crush

This month we have Katie of the fabulous blog Daily Crush sharing her favorite find..enjoy! and be sure to check out her blog for fabulous finds that you will be soon crushing on as well!


Hi there!
My name is Katie and I am the author of Daily Crush! I am thrilled to be posting on Sweet Nothings today, thank you Danielle!
As Beach and summer pool party season approach, I have decided to share with you one of my favorite finds… the Glamourpuss beach poncho. The poncho has taken me from sand to cocktails on several occasions seamlessly!
Glamourpuss NYC was, launched in fall 2009 by Gigi Mortimer and Courtney Moss. The prints are created exclusively for them by Bermudian artist Dana Cooper and hand batiked in Bali, each piece is an original piece of art. The colors are vibrant and they are beautifully made. Unfortunately, these photos don't do them justice!

Next time I wear mine, I will take a picture and post.

4 comments:

  1. those cover ups are so fun! I want to go to the beach stat!

    http://mstwirlyskirts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! I am looking for something just like this when I take a trip to Miami; it looks perfect for that city!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous!!

    PS...LOVE your quote at the footer of your page!!!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!