Saturday, May 14, 2011

With Love



Thank you to everyone who left a comment, emailed, or tweeted me regarding Mondays post. Seriously, the support from you ladies means the world to me. I know everything will be ok, and I am actually doing quite well thank to lots of love, wine, puppy kisses, a little retail therapy and lots of cardio. I plan to go with my friends tonight to the Hollywood Bowl, rock out to some country music, and take on the summer ahead! I really have learned quite a bit about myself through our relationship and I know my heart will heal and be open again..


4 comments:

  1. xo

    i just realized it looks like my comment did not go thru!? i hope you saw it first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DANIELLE - We're just now getting caught up on everyone's entries from last week, and we just saw your post. Just want to say we're sending you lots of love from Texas. I especially love what you said about rocking out to some country music - it can do wonders for your soul and will certainly put you in a summer-time kinda mood. We heart you! xoxo Annie & Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of cardio will definitely help! Turning the negative energy into positive ones :) Take care!

    <3 Belly B

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are inspiring me girl! i am hitting the cardio a little extra hard tonight in your honor. i already drank extra wine and beer this weekend for you :) smooches!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!