Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy Friday!!


Happy Friday loves! What do you all have planned this weekend? I have a pretty jam packed one with a date tonight(which I probably should be a little more excited for, but I'm so meh about it minus what I'm planning on wearing), tomorrow I am spending the day with one of my oldest friends and we are going to see the Tim Burton exhibit at LACMA, and a baby shower on Sunday afternoon! All while celebrating the one year adoption anniversary of Mr. Georgie Porgie!!


4 comments:

  1. you have your hands full with all fun fun FUN things! i'm sure you'll be more excited about the date once it gets a little closer {i.e. an hour or 5 min before :)}

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe you've had Georgie for a year!...seems like yesterday you adopted him.

    Can't wait to hear about the date!

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy 1 year! let us know what you are going to wear for the date!!!

    http://mstwirlyskirts.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 1 year!! Do tell... how was the date?!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!