Monday, June 6, 2011

I NEED THIS DRESS


Oh my, I need this Alice +Olivia dress as seen on Ashley Tisdale. However, I have found it is not the easiest to find! I've found it on their website(not in navy though and 100 more!) and Singer 22, but I don't really want to buy it from there since you can't get a refund, only exchanges! I feel like websites like that are a ton of pressure! Have you seen it around? In stores like Nordstrom or Bloomingdales? Help! I really want to bring this guy up north for Sara's birthday next month! I also am kinda obsessed with this dress as well

6 comments:

  1. you'd look bananas in that....i'll pool my resources and see what I can do. text me the size you need.

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. both of those dresses are fantastic! you're going to look darling no matter what :) soooo glad the date went well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally see you in the navy/white Alice + Olivia dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love the Alice & Olivia dress with the coral ruffle!

    http://mstwirlyskirts.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very adorable dress..I might need to get one too if you find out where!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that dress is classic, but i think you NEED that coral one. amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!