Friday, June 24, 2011

June my Favorite Find: Erin of Ashes of Laughter

Happy Friday loves! Today I would like to welcome Erin of Ashes of Laughter to share her favorite find with us! I just adore her blog and she has amazing style! I often find myself saving a ton of her outfits to my style inspiration files! I am totally going to be stalking ebay for her fabulous pick!

Hope you enjoy and be here to read her blog!


Hi Sweet Nothing readers! My name is Erin Baskin, and I'm the blogger behind Ashes of Laughter! Thank you Danielle for inviting me to guest blog!

Today I would like to share my latest obsession with you. The J. Crew "Bubble Necklace!" I've been coveting this necklace for ages and have been so upset to find that J. Crew no longer sells it. But have no fear! There are TONS of them available on eBay, and for under half the price!



What a perfect way to add a pop of color to any summer outfit. I purchased the necklaces (wait for it) in three colors! Told you I was obsessed! Below I'm sporting the turquoise version, but also have this necklace in coral and yellow.


I hope that you fall just as in love with this necklace as I have. Make sure to visit my blog HERE for outfit posts, styling tips, and all things fashion. Once again, thank you Danielle for the chance to guest blog on your adorable site. Over and out!


xx,


Erin

12 comments:

  1. My bestie swears by that necklace. It's such a good one! Nice to "meet" you, Erin. Hope you both have a good weekend!


    megmacdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT! good find Erin:)

    Danielle - thank you for featuring Erin - I am heading off to see her blog now!!!

    http://mstwirlyskirts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Question- I bought a pair of hot pink cords from jcrew a while back and have not worn them-would anyone where those in the summer with some cute heels and a tank?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meg-Nice to "meet" you too! :)

    Molliee-So glad you like it!

    Pink cords..? Sound FABULOUS! I would just be afraid you would get hot! It's burning up here down south haha. But if it cooler where you are I say go ahead and rock them!

    xx,

    Erin

    www.ashedoflaughter.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love following Erin! She rocks!! SO glad she came over here and introduced me to your fun site!!! Her style and ideas are fabulous!

    www.MrsCapretta.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle thanks for featuring Erin.

    I love this necklace!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    I have a New, very fashionable Giveaway on my site! Come and see!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That necklace is super cute!

    jen
    http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these necklaces! I stumbled across your blog and I'm so glad I did! I'm in the process of "re-constructing" mine! Feel free to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love the turqouise with the coral dress! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the necklacel. Does anyone know where I can find the light blue blouse in the picture with the green cardigan and turquoise bubble necklace? I want that outfit BAD!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this necklace! I really like the monogram one too! Glad I found your blog!

    The Pretty Pinhead

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!