Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ny Post Most Stylish Stars Under 21

Last week the NY Post had a list of the most stylish stars under 22 years old, and I must say, I pretty much agree with their list, with a few exceptions. I split up their list into three categories.

Those who always( or 95% of the time)get it right:


Emma Watson


Emma Roberts


Selena Gomez


Lucy Hale


Taylor Swift


Hailee Steinfeld

Those who mostly get it right, but have some pretty bad moments:


Elle Fanning


Jennifer Lawrence

Those who I would not include on a best dressed list:


Sarah Hyland


Kristen Stewart

I probably would've included Dakota Fanning on here as well



9 comments:

  1. Eww, Kristen Stewart made the list? She's the most surly girl I've ever seen in my life- I'm with you, leave her off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Lucy Hale and Selena Gomez! I was a bit surprised by Kristen Stewart as well. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know this post is about style, but i just cant get over the fact that jennifer lawrence is under 21? girl looks 30.

    ReplyDelete
  4. K Stew made it?! I suppose she has been looking better lately, but let's face it she's no Emma Watson!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sad that i have no idea who some o these girls are??

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a crazy list!

    Kristen from Love Lipstick and Pearls
    http://lovelipstickandpearls.blogspot.com/

    (blogger comments is still being lame)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these choices - especially both Emma's!

    http://mstwirlyskirts.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with all of your choices!! Jennifer Lawrence is my latest fave! The girl is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I TOTALLY agree with all of your choices. Selena Gomez and Emma Roberts - I definitely have style crushes on them. And sometimes I do not understand what Kristen Stewart is thinking when she puts on her clothes..

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!