Thursday, June 30, 2011

Office Napping

I found this under a "WTF" category on some website, but I kinda dig it. The Ostrich Nap Pillow, perfect for a little siesta at your desk





Says the creator, “It is neither a pillow nor a cushion, nor a bed, nor a garment, but a bit of each at the same time. Its soothing cave-like interior shelters and isolates our head and hands (mind, senses and body) for a few minutes, without needing to leave our desk.”

No price listed, but a way better alternative to the sweater I have been known to use as a pillow on slow days...

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is hilarious/amazing/beyond genius! hahahaha I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhaha omg so funny

    http://twitter.com/mstwirlyskirts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! I'm not sure I would get away with it at work but lots of lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so i totally would use this. most of the time i'll sleep in my car, but this would be so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Laughing til I snort.

    Am linking back to here from facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um, I don't know if this is genius or absurd:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this, it makes me laugh! I can't figure out how you're supposed to breathe with it on!?

    xo lamb loves

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!