Thursday, June 2, 2011

Shakin' Tail Feathers




The feather extension trend is pretty popular now, and Sara got some subtle extensions last weekend up north. I LOVE how they look, and it shows you that someone in a corporate job can get them. She says they are quite subtle and easily blends in if needed

So if you are up North, she recommends Shakin' Tail Feathers in the Mission to get them done. They also do tinsel stands, but I'm not sure how I feel about that trend.

Would you rock some feather extensions this summer??

Also, Sara is participating in the 3-day breast cancer walk in September..here is the link to her teams page..check it out

5 comments:

  1. my little sister has feathers and loves them! i think they're cute but couldn't personally rock them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would for sure rock some!!! love it

    http://mstwirlyskirts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The verdict is still out... I cant decide.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm kind of loving the feathers...though the more subtle ones for sure

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been seeing these everywhere lately and I think the novelty is already wearing off, though they are cute!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!