Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Style Crush: Rose Byrne



She has been featured on my best dressed list twice before, 2010 Golden Globes in Lanvin and the 2010 Emmy Awards in Gucci


And I just adored everything she wore in Bridesmaids..so polished(if you haven't seen it, you MUST. I cannot wait to buy this on dvd and watch it all the time!)



Her Damages wardrobe is a perfect example of how to be fashionable yet polished in the corporate world

Her red carpet style is a little more trendy, yet still polished




A style spotlight board from Who What Wear

Not to mention I think she is like stunningly gorgeous!


12 comments:

  1. i had never heard of her until bridesmaids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg she was amazing in bridesmaids!! that movie was so ridiculously awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like her style too! she's always so cute!

    Kristen from Love Lipstick and Pearls
    http://lovelipstickandpearls.blogspot.com/

    (blogger comments is still being lame)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have loved her since I believe she debuted in Troy?

    http://mstwirlyskirts.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i seriously love her. even though she was a beast i wanted her entire wardrobe. and her hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think she's definitely one of the next big stars! She's got mad style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Danielle she really is a class act!!

    Come and join my amazing $250 Giveaway from Tracy Porter!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love! I never knew her other than Bridesmaids, so this is great. Thanks Danielle. And I hope you're feeling better after your surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think she is just so gorgeous! I agree that her style is always spot on and I can't wait to see her in Bridesmaids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. she is such a beauty and was hilarious in bridesmaids! Great style crush!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. loved her style in bridesmaids! wasn't she just so fabulously easy to hate? ;)

    xo.ashley

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!