Friday, June 10, 2011

Weekend Wishes


Happy weekend loves. Boy am I glad it is Friday. Potential big things going on around these parts, so I'm going to try to just not stress and go with it. Get a mani/pedi. Clean the condo. puppy snuggles(pretty sure georgie needs a superman ensemble) and finish up online traffic school..boo.

Hope you have a great one! And that the sun is out for you!

Oh, and there is a strong possibility I will be purchasing the bag you see here. Like I'm pretty positive it is going to happen really soon

5 comments:

  1. Happy Friday. I love those pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the kate spade. hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Get that bag! SO cute. Happy weekend to you! Can't wait to hear about the big news so I hope it happens and soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Buy the bag! I support this decision.

    ReplyDelete
  5. get the bag, make your little guy the cape;)

    http://mstwirlyskirts.com

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!