Monday, July 18, 2011

h&m and zara home..please come stateside!

Does anyone know if the home stores of these stores will be available in the US when their clothing sites go live!

I would go crazy with the affordable goodies they offer!

H&M home



I'd use this to store magazines or towels


These fun sheets would be great in a tween room, or I'd totally use the pillow cases


Love the chevron door mat and pillows




and then these fun goodies from Zara Home



Bamboo frames

Gold rimmed tumblers would look fabulous on a bar cart


These swan bowls are so luxe looking. I could see them on a desk in the office, in the bathroom holding cotton balls, or used in the kitchen. Who thought gold swan bowls were so versitle?

God I want to get my hands on this bamboo site table/butler tray. Painted high gloss...divine!

Has anyone shopped in these stores in Europe? Do tell..or share you inside knowledge about when they will arrive in the U S A!

6 comments:

  1. oh my gosh i had no idea they had a shop for home. that" you look good" map is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope so! I love Zara to death!

    http://mstwirlyskirts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the gold rimmed glasses and t, both would look fabulous!

    Kristen from Love Lipstick and Pearls
    http://lovelipstickandpearls.blogspot.com/

    (blogger comments is still being lame)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness no way!! They'd probably do brilliantly over here I'm surprised they haven't yet. Love all of your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i shopped zara home in paris but it was just a big tease because i didnt wanna carry all that heavy stuff on the plane or pack it in my bag! it was torture. beautiful stuff though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous stuff! Seriously when will it be here?

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!