Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Birthday America!


I hope everyone has a fabulous holiday weekend! The fourth of July is my favorite holiday. I love having any reason to celebrate this great nation we live in! So thankful to the men and women of our armed forces who go to work everyday so we can enjoy another year of freedom. May God continue to watch over you, and America.

I'll be back on Tuesday!


P.S. I also won this amazing Sunday Tote from Ladybird that I can have monogram..now just to decide a color! I'm leaning towards red I think!! Ive been loving it for years after Michelle Adams (now of Lonny, then of just Rubie Green) posted it on her blog!

7 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend! Happy 4th!

    megmacdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks georgie! same to you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4th of July is my fave too! yay!

    G looks so cute! i love him!

    Red would look great! so would blue or green too!

    Kristen from Love Lipstick and Pearls
    http://lovelipstickandpearls.blogspot.com/

    (blogger comments is still being lame)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW CUTE!!! Love the pic. Hope you had a wonderful 4th! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh sweet Georgie! So cute! Hope your fourth was amazing!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!