Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Friday!


Happy Friday lovies! What is on your agenda? I am getting my ombre cut and color tomorrow(eekk!) and have a birthday bbq on Sunday.
I also have been devouring the blog Into the Gloss, written by Emily Weiss(you may remember her as the super intern vs Lauren Conrad on The Hills) and basically it is The Coveteur but makeup and skincare. Which is more dangerous because while I am not going out purchasing Birkin bags all day, I can scoop up these products. And once you read that supermodels and fashionistas all use the same product, you just have to try it!


3 comments:

  1. good luck with the new lockes! can't wait to see!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your new hair! :D
    I bet that you love it! Totally checking out Into The Gloss right now!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see how your ombre hair turns out, I've been thinking of doing mine!
    Bisous,
    Rachel
    http:/lovealamode.wordpress.com

    PS I'm hosting my first giveaway today and I would love if you stopped by to enter :)

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!