Friday, July 15, 2011

July My Favorite Find: Molliee of Twirly Skirts

Hello loves! This month we are sharing Molliee of Twirly Skirt's favorite find. I love her blog, and have known Molliee for a while now since our days as SMC Gaels( did we really start there 8 years ago!?!) and we actually now work only a few blocks from each other! If you don't read her blog, make sure you pop on over there for her fantastic outfits!



Hi Sweet Nothings readers! I am so excited to be posting over here today. Danielle and I went to college together and recently reconnected over our love of blogging. I wanted to share with you my fave fab find.

Ever since I bought these Kevia stack rings on Gilt I have been obsessed. The thin hammered detail make these delicate enough to bring some elegance to an outfit, but bold enough to make a statement. These rings are all separate so if you want to wear less of them at a time for minimal jewelry you can go right ahead! Personally, I like to almost overdo it on the jewelry and take a more is more approach like I did here with my stacked bracelets.

One designer I love is Robindira Unsworth, who makes great jewelry including stackable rings. Since these fab Kevia rings are no longer available on Gilt, I thought I would share some other fab finds so you can get the look easily.



Crystal Waters Stacked Rings (http://rstyle.me/xu68b9d)

Judith Jack Rose and Blanc Ring Set (http://rstyle.me/2ng9b9d)

Baroni Five Pearl Gold Stack Rings (http://rstyle.me/geqmb9d)

Banana Republic Faux Stacked Ring (http://rstyle.me/kke67b9d)



I hope you can find some you love and wear them as much as I do! ♥




7 comments:

  1. Hey Danielle! You spelled my name wrong here:( There are 2 E's

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, LOVE those rings by crystal waters ~ gorgeous! i love twirly skirts, great feature!! your blog is lovely as well ;) ;)
    xoxo ~ kristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacked rings are such a FAB find :) Love the versatility :)

    ♥ Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first stackable ring! So so lovely.
    Great post and blog!

    I will be following you, lets follow each other!
    xox
    toribodin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these rings, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!