Tuesday, July 5, 2011

More "Royal" Weddings

This weekend two royals tied the knot..one actual royal and fashion royalty.

Princess Charlene wed Prince Albert II in Monaco in Custom Giorgio Armani




I think this dress is absolute perfection, as anything Armani is, though I wish she looked a little happier


While Kate Moss married Jamie Hince in custom Galliano



trying to be objective since I think the fashion industry as a whole and their acceptance of Galliano's disgusting behavior is appauling, I think the dress is quite pretty, but I am excited to see the three reception dresses Stella McCartney designed...I guess we will have to wait until The September Issue of Vogue

4 comments:

  1. the royals always have that similar style bouquet, im not a fan.

    kate looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a fan of Charlene's dress...the beading looks so outdated and it's too simple for me. Personal preference! I guess the royals have to adhere to the traditional styles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Charlene's dress suits her. AND looks nothing like Kate's [Middleton] so that's a plus for her.

    I LOVE Kate Moss's gown! IT was so gorgeous! Bohemian, vintage and classy!

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!