Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New Product that I will never be Without

I was in Sephora the other day killing time, wandering the aisles and decided to have a little chat with one of the associates. I've been trying some new things with my skin and products, some have worked and some have been the worst thing that have ever happened to my face. Lately I have had a pretty drastic change in my skin-I never had dry skin in my life and lately it has been awful. She recommended this little product and I'm pretty sure it has been a savior.



Argan Oil is an all-natural, 100% organic, chemical-free beauty marvel. Produced from the Argan tree in semi-deserts of Morocco, Argan Oil has been used by Moroccan women for centuries for its nutritional and cosmetic benefits. Commonly referred to as “liquid gold” or “The Gold of Morocco,” Argan Oil is an incredibly rich source of Vitamin E and essential fatty acids. It has astonishing healing, conditioning and anti-aging properties to keep your skin and hair nourished and revitalized and to keep you looking beautiful from head to toe. Argan Oil is not only a “super food” for the skin and hair but for the whole body. Having twice as much Vitamin E as olive oil including vital antioxidants, Argan Oil plays a major role in a healthy diet and is commonly used in traditional Moroccan recipes.

A cosmetic so good and pure you could eat it? Literally? That is the ultimate in natural beauty. After all, why would we put something on our face that we would not put into our bodies?

For 14.oo for the travel size, I was sold, and I won't ever look back.
Have any of you tried this product? Tried anything good lately for your skincare regime?

7 comments:

  1. I got some argan oil by Acure organics from whole foods on the suggestion from a reader and really, really love it! It kind of had to make my face "worse" before it could make it better (if that makes and sense) but now it's a solid part of my daily routine. I recently got some samples of RODIN's face oil and OMG I cannot say enough good things about it. It smells so good I could eat it and it soaks in so fast. LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome ! I will have to try it ! I occasionally have really dry skin (depends on the time of the year. I use Wheat Germ Oil. It is also 100% natural and organic which comes directly from wheat grain. I think it has done wonders on giving me fresh new skin. It's also an antioxidant so it's a natural way getting rid of signs of aging ! Of course this is a oil so you don't want to over use it and when you do make sure you wash it off after 15/20 minutes. But it really does miracles !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have really dry skin and redness around my nose. I've only heard good things so I'm going to try this out.

    Albolene changed my make-up removal routine. Can't imagine using anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in LOVE with the argan oil ! It is amazing !!

    xxLily
    goldandgray.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried it myself but I've heard of it and hear it does wonders! I have tried Moroccan hair oil though and it is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this stuff too. i, on the other hand, have crazy oily skin, yet i douse my skin in josie's oil. i also love her lip stains!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!