Friday, September 30, 2011

Oh Friday

Oh thank goodness Friday is here! I still haven't recovered from my trip-or unpacked really. This weekend will be very low key with a massage and facial, tons and tons of laundry, puppy snuggles, and preparing for my next trip next weekend-with lots of football and baseball thrown in! Let's Go Tigers!!

*my love of Detroit Tigers is random, but is an interesting story. When my grandfather was in the navy in the 1950s, his roommate was from Detroit and would listen to Tiger games on the radio. So when he got back home, my grandpa would follow the Tigers, so my dad did as a kid as well...not to mention Verlander is a stud. And Bosche is a local boy and quite attractive :)

5 comments:

  1. I'm so ridiculously happy that it is Friday :)

    I love your obsession with football and baseball. It's an awesome quirk that you have and should be proud of! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live for the weekends! Oh and go Yanks! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is perfect -- exactly how I feel!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!