Thursday, September 1, 2011

Safe


Have you ever come across a song in an unexpected way and it just stuck with you? I was studying over the weekend and had Drop Dead Diva on in the background, not really paying attention to it as I was doing quant problems. Until I hear this song that I just instantly connected with.

The artist is Brit Nicole, and the song safe.



I bought her album on iTunes, and just fell in love. It is really inspiring music I never would've found

Where have you come across music lately??

3 comments:

  1. wow - love her voice. and her explanation. so important to come to Him with an open heart and not one that's all walled around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Britt! All of her songs are amazing, so I hope you keep exploring her albums! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've created a monster. I'll be listening to this on repeat all day!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!