Friday, September 16, 2011

September My Favorite Find: Liz of Sequins and Stripes

Hello loves! Today we have another installment of My Favorite Find, with Liz. I found her blog one day by chance and knew I would love it by the title alone..two of my favorite things! Enjoy!


Hello and Happy Friday, my dears! I'm Liz from the fashion and style blog, Sequins and Stripes, and I am super excited to share "My Favorite Find" with all of you Sweet Nothings readers. I stumbled upon Bauble Bar on Refinery 29 and am totally smitten. Not only is it a one stop shop for all of your fashion jewelry needs, but you can search their extensive jewelry database by style, event, color, and trend. I could easily browse this site for hours on end and have collected numerous shopping carts filled with fun, fashion baubles.




Here are a few of my favorites from the fabulous site, but I highly recommend heading over to Bauble Bar to search and create your own shopping cart. Plus, their styles range anywhere from $20+ so you don't have to break the bank to be fashionable. Happy shopping and don't forget to stop by Sequins and Stripes to find daily inspiration for a styled life. Thanks for having me, Danielle!!

xoxo
Liz

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous finds honey! Your post would be perfect for my Fashion Friday linkup. If you want to linkup, just head over there and follow the directions (don't forget to add the button to your post!). Have a fabulous day doll. Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the bangles !!

    xxLily
    goldandgray.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I love Bauble Bar! Such good eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with Bauble Bar and will be doing a post about my recent purchases soon!!!

    http://mstwirlyskirts.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found ur blog from sequins and stripes! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just found bauble bar myself. great picks!

    xoxo navy & orange

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!