Friday, September 2, 2011

Study Break


I'll be taking a week off from the blog to Study Study Study Study for my GMAT on Saturday. Studying has never been my thing. ever. I always did well without really studying(not trying to brag but I think it shows my laziness more than anything else!) so my mom always says just think of what you could accomplish if you actually made an effort. So after 7 weeks of 3 hours classes on Mondays and Fridays, I am hoping I score well enough to get into the programs I am hoping for to be able to attend school next fall...though I started to browse the applications and they stress me out too. But baby steps.
I'll still be around in twitter, because that is basically what gets me through my 9-5( well 7-4) so all the prayers and well wishes you can send out into the universe will be much much appreciated!

Don't forget you can still enter the Apothica giveaway!

8 comments:

  1. I've never been a studier either. Good luck girlie! You will rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love that the chosen pictures is from Lilo & Stitch! Such a cute movie!
    Happy Studying and GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little late to the game, but hope you have a great week off and good luck studying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck gorgeous! I just know you are going to kick ass and end up with a fabulous score! sending hugs and best wishes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with all the studyingggg!! I'll be thinking positive and productive thoughts and sending them your way!!! You're going to rock it, we all know it ;)

    {i'm really hoping this comment goes through. blogger has exiled me or something. haven't been able to comment on anyone's posts for the past week :( }

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!