Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I'm Packing: San Diego

I find when I am driving to my vacation destination I tend to over pack a bit since we can take as much as will fit in my car
As I count the hours down until we are poolside at The Hard Rock, here are a few things coming with me

Panama Hat: J.Crew Outlet, Bikinis: J. Crew, Victoria Secret, Trina Turk, and H&M


Bags by Chanel and Pucci
Trustworthy comfy heels taken from my Mom(Jimmy Choo) and my Old Faithful Christian Louboutin

Dress options by H&M, Asos, Karta, and Paper Crown
and this number arriving on Thursday from Rent the Runway

11 comments:

  1. Um, major jealy of you bags and shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chevron bathing suit top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAVE FUN!!! I was just in SD, and am still wishing I was there!!! (Loving those suits BTW!!!)

    -Taylor
    curlyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i die. i want your closet. have a great time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfits! I love everything you're packing...and so jealous you're going to SD now! I'll be there in december and can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! i have the jcrew top that matches those polka dot bottoms!

    have a fab vacation!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that hat!

    looks like you'll be having a lot of fun!


    mindofmr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the dress you rented from RTR!!! have so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh hiiii Chanel. Love what you packed! I have almost bought that J.Crew Panama hat a million times, but I'm not a "hat person". I love it though! Summer is over here, but they have it again next summer I am definitely buying it.

    Hope you are having a fun trip!

    xo lamb loves

    ReplyDelete
  10. All sorts of fantastic goodies! Have so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving the idea of bikinis and sun!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!