Monday, October 3, 2011

The Bar Cart


Like pretty much everyone else in blog land, I am searching on craigslist for the perfect bar cart. I adore these by Society Social but they are a little out of my price range, so until then I search the CL and estate sales and hope one magically appears.
The fabulous ladies over at Luella & June did a roundup of things every girl needs for their cart, and there are things I didn't even know existed(edible glitter?! pink vodka!) but now want in my life

Do you have a bar cart or use something as an alternative? And if so, do guests always feel like its cocktail hour in your casa?

8 comments:

  1. I found my perfect cart on Amazon. I get so many compliments on it!

    morgan (www.ohcaptain.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want a vintage brass one with an oval top. still looking...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to find a cute bar cart as well !! Pink vodka and edible glitter...right up my alley !!

    xxLily
    goldandgray.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. when the mr and i get our own place, we are DEFINITELY having a bar cart. i love the look!

    oh and you can get edible glitter at joann's or michael's in their baking section :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! I don't have a bar cart but I made a bar table. Still searching for the perfect cart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab! I love pinky Vodka - we are friends with the creators/owners!

    http://mstwirlyskirts.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My H and I have been looking into getting one of these. We both love to entertain and will definitely be needing one of these. Love the one with the pink top!

    http://peridotkutie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. we kinda, sorta just have a "bar".....kinda mad-men'y thing....

    kisses!!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!