Thursday, October 6, 2011

Favorite Fall Treat: Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup


There is nothing quite like snuggling up on the couch with a bowl of tomato soup and a grilled cheese sando on a fall weekend with football on the tv. One of the best, simple, non fuss grilled cheese sando's I've ever had was a few weeks ago in San Diego here, but that may have been the pitchers of beer and the NY Giants win talking.

This picture makes me want to throw a dinner party and serve these guys as the appetizers


7 comments:

  1. Yumz! A coworker and I were talking about how this is the perfect fall meal. How about you throw a dinner party, invite me, and I will confirm or deny if it was a good idea ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! Nothing is better in fall than this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummers! This sounds so good!

    http://mstwirlyskirts.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the ultimate comfort food {in my opinion!}. I went to a wedding last May and towards the end of the night, they had the servers bring out gourmet grilled cheese and soup for those that had the munchies. Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. grilled cheese is the best food ever, it's my favorite. i really want to go to the grilled cheese cook off they have in LA one year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yum. my favorite as well!!! I know what I am having for dinner tonight!! Thanks for reminding me of how good a simple grilled cheese and bowl of soup can be!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah! grilled cheese and tomato soup ~ one of my favorites!! and it's even better when they're served in small packages like these!!
    xx ~ ks

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!